Custody & Visitation

DuPage County Divorce Lawyers

Personalized Representation

At Kollias & Giese, P.C., our DuPage County divorce lawyers provide our clients with high-quality legal representation, primarily in the field of family law. Whether a matter is simple or complex, contested or uncontested, we serve clients in DuPage County, Cook County, Kane County, Will County, and surrounding areas. We also represent clients in matters of business planning, estate planning, and bankruptcy.

Dedicated to practicing law with a common-sense, problem-solving approach, we focus first and foremost on understanding each client’s particular needs. We provide each client with a thorough explanation of his or her legal rights and obligations, so that he or she can make fully informed decisions. Recognizing that each client and each case involves a unique set of circumstances, we then design a personalized strategy that responds to the facts of each case.

Skilled Negotiators & Experienced Litigators

At Kollias & Giese, P.C., client satisfaction is our highest priority. Our DuPage County divorce attorneys understand that from a client’s perspective, the best strategy is often the one that brings about a swift and amicable resolution to a legal dispute. At Kollias & Giese, P.C., we know that for most people, the legal process can be an extraordinarily unpleasant experience. Litigation is expensive, time consuming, and aggravating. Moreover, litigation often involves a great deal of uncertainty, as it is ultimately up to a judge to decide who will prevail. At Kollias & Giese, P.C., we make it a priority to explore whether a favorable outcome can be achieved for our clients without the need for unnecessary litigation. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators, so that when the opportunity for amicable settlement presents itself, we endeavor to achieve the best possible results for our clients.

We also recognize that successful negotiation requires two willing participants, and that it is often the case that an opposing party adopts an illogical, unreasonable, or legally untenable position. In such cases, a client is faced with a choice to either to litigate or accede the other side’s demands. When litigation is the only rational choice available, we stand up and fight for our clients. At Kollias & Giese, P.C., we are experienced litigators who offer tough, aggressive representation while remaining mindful of the fact that persuasion is an art. We place great emphasis on being prepared and well-organized, so that when we go to trial, our attorneys have full command of the facts and the law, and present them to the court in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.


At Kollias & Giese, P.C., we believe that effectively representing our clients’ best interests requires us to keep our clients well-informed about their cases. Not only do we take the time to explain what happens at each step of the legal process, we also make it a point to respond to all phone calls, emails, and other written communication within a reasonable amount of time. We copy our clients on correspondence with the opposing attorney and the court. Furthermore, we always afford our clients the opportunity to review all pleadings and discovery documents. By doing so, we ensure that when it comes time for a client to decide to settle or litigate a case, he or she has access to all of the information necessary to make the right decision.

Free Initial Consultation

When you need help, call us.

Whether you are seeking help in filing for divorce, reaching agreement on issues of child support, custody, or visitation, maintenance, drawing up a prenuptial agreement, or in any other family law matters, you can turn to us with confidence. We also stand ready to assist you with any business, estate planning, or bankruptcy questions you may have. We offer a free, 30-minute initial consultation.We are also available for evening and weekend appointments.

Reputation for Excellence

At Kollias & Giese, P.C., we are proud of the reputation for excellence that we have achieved, as it is the result of years of tireless advocacy for our clients. We are also proud to be active members of the DuPage County Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association. Confidential and discreet, our DuPage County divorce lawyers adhere to the highest standards of professionalism.

Contact us today, by calling (630) 407-1200,
or by completing the online intake form.

DuPage County Divorce Lawyer Blog